Friday, June 27, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the Zoo Torah blog! I'll be posting insights about Judaism's relationship with the animal kingdom and the natural sciences, as well as news updates about books and lectures, travel notes, and whatever else crosses my mind! I hope that this blog will educate, inform and entertain.
Comments in the spirit of the Zoo Torah enterprise are welcome! (Sorry for the comment moderation policy, but due to the controversy over my work there are all kinds of people out there who, given a chance, would take over and spoil this blog. Fortunately for the cause of free speech, there are plenty of other forums on the Internet for them.)

9 comments:

BrooklynWolf said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Rabbi Slikfin. As someone who has long enjoyed your books, I look forward to your posts and insights.

The Wolf

Holy Hyrax said...

welcome :)

Baruch said...

good to have you on board :)

G said...

Welcome to the Dark Side

YK said...

I am very happy to see you are entering the blogosphere. We need more bloggers with your profile - brave, genuine and with interesting stuff to share.

I linked you in my blogroll already. I will be a strong supporter from day 1!

YK

mevaseretzion said...

Welcome!

Baruch Horowitz said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

I've tried to maintain a position of neutrality on certain aspects of the controversy, but I hope you make a positive contribution with your style in the blogosphere.

Baruch Horowitz

Anonymous said...

You've been added to my RSS feed. Love your books, am looking forward to the blog.

Mindy Schaper said...

Looking foward.

Not fully caught up on neither the politics nor the actual information and learning, but soon soon....

Welcome to j-blogosphere. It's a fun place.