Sunday, March 21, 2010

Television Special!


I am thrilled to announce that "Beasts of the Bible," the documentary that I was involved with making last year, is finally going to air! "Beasts of the Bible" investigates fabulous creatures that appear in the Bible and related texts, interviewing a range of different experts, filming in numerous international locations, and using state-of-the-art CGI to bring these creatures to life! It will appear in the U.S. on Animal Planet, on Thursday, April 1st, from 8pm-10pm. The Canadian premiere is on VisionTV, Wednesday March 31st at 9 p.m. For more details, a photo gallery and a trailer, check out www.beastsofthebible.com. Over the next few days, I will be posting some pictures and video clips from behind the scenes. I have not yet seen the final documentary myself, which means that I don't know how many of my sequences will be appearing, nor can I vouch for the accuracy of anything else that appears in it. But it will certainly be a highly educational and entertaining show! Don't miss it!

3 comments:

Bruce Krulwich said...

Taaleh michayil lechoyil, az yireh Elokeinu be'tzion.

Anonymous said...

Does any part of the documentary (obviously not the parts you were involved with) include apikorsus?

Natan Slifkin said...

I don't know, I haven't seen it.